In 1925, the Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce was founded with the mission of putting our great city on the map. In the 90 years as an advocate of area business, the Chamber has seen and encouraged the town’s growth from a small, quaint City on the Circle to a thriving business community, all while maintaining its old-world charm. The Chamber is working creatively to find new ways to improve the business climate in our community and establish Sebring as an economic leader in central Florida. By joining the Chamber, you are investing in a thriving and dynamic future for Sebring.
The benefits of a Sebring Chamber of Commerce membership:
- Thousands of residents and visitors seeking information on local businesses and services are directed to our members every year.
- Increasing publicity and exposure for your business through new business opportunities and contacts
- Your business name will be featured in the chamber of commerce website, www.sebring.org, with a link to your own website.
- Participating in professional development, gaining influence amongst your community and reaping the benefits of business advocacy.
- Using resources offered to chamber members—including workshops, listing on our website and in our membership directory, going out to thousands of people each year.
- Participating in our member-to-member discount program and receiving mention in monthly newsletters
- Networking opportunities including monthly networking luncheons, After-Hours Mixers, and professional development events.
- Our robust calendar of events allows you to expand and promote your business. Some of our signature events include our annual Spring Golf Classic, the annual Chamber of Commerce Awards Banquet, Ride the Racetrack, Spin ‘N Win, Major Thomas McGuire 5K, and Shot in the Dark Glow Golf Tournament.
Have questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Ready to join now? Apply Now!
NOTE: Membership Dues are based on a calendar year, and the prorated amounts on the following page cover your membership for the remainder of this calendar year. All members will be sent an invoice for membership dues prior to the start of the new year.